Philip Regala, MD
About Us: About the Practice
Dr. Regala offers a full array of orthopedic services. Most of our patients don't require surgery and are successfully treated with conservative measures. This may include physical therapy, anti-inflammatory/ pain medicine, injections and other treatments. While our philosophy provides for a conservative approach, sometimes surgery is recommended, generally it is because conservative treatment has failed to improve your condition to a satisfactory level or because your condition will not reasonably improve without it.
Practice Specialties Include:
- Knee Arthroscopy (ACL Reconstruction, Meniscus, Debridement & Lateral Release)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (Rotator Cuff, Labral Tears, Impingement & Instabilities)
- Joint Replacements (Knee, Hip & Shoulder)
- Fracture Care (Reduction, Casting & Surgical Intervention)
- General Orthopedics (Elbow & Ankle)
- Sports Medicine
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.